Pyramid Educational Consultants, Inc. (Pyramid)
Last Revised:特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWW November 19, 2019
A. Personal information collected by us
特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWWPyramid collects personally identifiable information from you when you register on one of our websites, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When visiting one of our websites you may be asked for certain information which includes but is not limited to:
- Full name
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Occupation/Company Name
- Dietary Requirements
- Connection information (e.g. IP Address, ISP information, etc)
- Browser information
- Geo location data (your browser will prompt you for permission)
- Data collected by Google Analytics (how Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps)
Special Category Data: we do not collect special category data such as biometric data for unique identification, health information and medical records, criminal records, racial or ethnic origin, political orientation or beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, data concerning sex life or sexual orientation, genetic data.
Information about other individuals: If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- Give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data;
- Receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices; and
B. How We Use Your Data
Pyramid collects and uses your personal information to deliver services that you have requested, to inform you of other products or services available to you from Pyramid, to solicit feedback from you on customer service and to provide you with periodic updates. Giving us this information is voluntary. However, if you do not give us this information, we may not be able to provide any of the products or services you request from us. Financial information that is entered through this website is used to bill the user for products and services.
The data we collect whether it be from a cookie or not will be used for the following:
- Authentication/Security – This is to ensure that your data remains secure and help protect user accounts.
- Status – To determine whether or not you have logged into our site.
- Advertising – We use your data to send out advertisements which you can opt out of. Refer to Section C Marketing Communications below.
特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWWAnalysis – We use your data to help us to analyze the use and performance of our website and services, and to adjust as needed.
C. Marketing Communications
- Keeping track if you have logged into our website.
- Keeping track of what purchases/registrations you have made.
- Keeping track of your connection/browser information.
- Google Analytics Data (how Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps)
- Remembering temporary information such as what items are in your shopping basket before checkout.
How can I disable Cookies?
Consult with your browser’s user manual to set said browser to block cookies. Please note if you completely block all cookies you will be unable to purchase products as cookies are required to remember basket contents. Additionally you may experience issues trying to register for a workshop as sometimes cookies are required to help process a payment.
特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWWAlternatively you can use your browser’s privacy/incognito mode to browse our website. This mode allows basic cookies to enable basic features such as adding products to the shopping basket. Any cookies used while in privacy are deleted at the end of your browsing session, and your browsing history is not saved. Generally speaking this mode does NOT allow cookies that track personal data such as your location, form field information, etc. Refer to your browser’s user manual to confirm what data is stored while using privacy mode.
How To Enable Private Browsing
- If using Google Chrome, open a .
- If using Mozilla Firefox, open a .
- If using Microsoft Edge, open a new .
- If using Apple Safari, open a .
If you are not using one of the above browsers, please consult your browser’s user manual. The above instructions are not meant to serve as complete cookie blocking guideline. Please refer to your browser’s documentation for more detailed information on cookie blocking and private browsing.
E. Sharing Of Your Data With Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information other than those trusted third parties listed below who assist us in operating our websites, conducting our business, or servicing you. We required these third parties to keep this information confidential and to comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations. We will not provide your credit information to anyone except as necessary to process your order or if reasonably necessary to comply with the law or to protect our rights or property.
- Authorize.net ()
- PayPal ()
- Amazon S3/SES/CloudFront ()
- ElasticEmail ()
- Google Analytics ()
- CrashPlan ()
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group. (For more information on our group members please check our site or contact us. See the “How to Contact US” section below.)
- The third parties listed above
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Pyramid or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online against accidental and unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, of, or access to personal information. These safeguards include but not limited to:
- Using a secure website certificate (https)
- All servers routinely receive updated security patches.
- Only senior level staff has access to your data.
- Your data is stored behind secured areas of our servers.
- Hard copies of data are stored in a secured/locked facility.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWWUnfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
G. Data Storage and Transfers
特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWWAll information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. As a company providing services internationally, we may receive and transfer information all over the world. Consequently, your personal information may be used, stored and processed outside of the country where you entered that information or from which we collected it. It may also be processed outside the location from which it was collected by staff operating in different locations who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order and the provision of support services.
You can obtain more information about the locations where your data is stored and transferred to, including the identity of third party suppliers and their locations and processing activities by contacting us. See the “How to Contact Us” section below]
H. Data Retention
- Your Product Order/Workshop Registration History
- Your Connection/Browser Information
- Your Personal Information
I. Your Rights: Accessing, Correcting, Updating And/or Erasing The Information We Collect
You have the right to ask whether we have a record of any personal information and the details of that information and you may request a copy of that information as well as ask us to correct and/or update any personal information we have about you.
You may request us to erase any personal information stored by Pyramid about you (known as the “right to be forgotten”) in the following circumstances:
- it is no longer necessary for the Manager to hold that Personal Data with respect to the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed;
- you wish to withdraw your consent to us holding and processing your personal data;
- you object to us holding and processing your personal data (and there is no overriding legitimate interest to allow us to continue doing so);
- the personal data has been processed unlawfully; or
- the personal data needs to be erased in order for us to comply with a particular legal obligation.
特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWWUnless we have a valid reason for rejecting your request, we will erase the personal information in question as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 days after we have received your request. We are not obligated to accede to your request if it is necessary to retain any personal information to comply with our other legal obligations, or if required to establish, exercise or defend any legal claims.
You can ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing. Even if you have accepted the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes (by ticking the relevant box), you have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for such purposes. Let us know what exactly you are not happy with, e.g. if you are unhappy with certain ways we contact you (for example, you may be happy for us to contact you by email but not by telephone).
特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWWYou can ask us to cease processing your information. You may request that we cease processing your personal data. If you make such a request, we shall retain only the amount of personal data pertaining to you that is necessary to ensure that no further processing of your personal data takes place.
You can take your data with you or ask us to transfer it to another service provider (known as “data portability”). The right to data portability only applies:
- to personal data you’ve provided to us (i.e. not any other information),
- where we are processing your personal data because you have provided your consent for us to do so, or under a contract with you; and
- when processing is carried out by automated means.
We can refuse your data portability request if the processing does not satisfy the above criteria. Also, if the personal data concerns more than one individual, we may not be able to transfer the information to you if doing so would prejudice the other person’s rights.
K. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how we handle your personal information, and to exercise your rights, you may contact us at PGMSC@pecs.com.
If you have a complaint about how your data is being handled please contact us at PGMSC@pecs.com.
N. Third Party Links
Our site contains links to other websites. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our websites. Pyramid is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such websites of third parties. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Your use of and any information you submit to any of those third-party sites is governed by their privacy policies.
特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWWWe therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. You can provide feedback by contacting us using the contact information set out in the “How to Contact Us” section of this policy.
By accessing and using this site and all related sites operated by Pyramid, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWWThe content of these websites are for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without notice.
Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of Pyramid or any third party. This site and the content provided in this site, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of Pyramid, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
The information provided on this site is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Pyramid. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by Pyramid. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and Pyramid takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of Pyramid. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
Picture Exchange Communication System, PECS, and Pyramid Approach to Education are the registered trademarks of Pyramid Educational Consultants, Inc.
B. Your Use of the Site
Your use of any information or materials on these websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these websites meet your specific requirements.
特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWWYou may not create a link to one of our websites from another website or document without Pyramid’s prior written consent.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWWYou also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWWWe may from time to time provide interactive services on our site (“interactive services”).
特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWWWhere we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered; we may indicate if it is moderated or not and, if so, what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will take all reasonable steps to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (“contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWWYou must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law.
特级欧美免费大片视频,特级毛片WWWContributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be intended or likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Neither Pyramid nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on these websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Unauthorized use (as determined by Pyramid) of our websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
E. Compliance With Law; Jurisdiction
You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by you through this site shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so. Because of the open nature of the Internet, we recommend that you not submit information you consider confidential.
Your use of our websites and any dispute arising out of such use are subject to the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.
Copyright © 1992-2020 Pyramid Educational Consultants, Inc. All rights reserved.